Friday, March 5, 2010

Team meeting

Team 3 met with Dr Castaneda today and got the ball rolling for what we are supposed to be doing.

Im pretty excited about it. I have already drawn up some plans for the portion of the museum display, as well as, found some points that will be needing more research.

One question that perhaps Dr. Castaneda or Amanda can answer is when some of the items were on display at Cal Expo? The library may have a poster from that event or a flier. that may be neat to include in the display.

Also if available the poster/card from when some items were on display in 2002?
is this the exibit?

I attempted to go to the special collections in the CSUS library today, but they are on furlough so I will try again on monday. But I do feel that is the place to go to find where all of the museums collections have been moved around the anthro dept. until its current place in Mendocino hall. Spent some time searching online for news articles about the renovations at sac state. I hope to take a look a them at the library at some point this weekend.

that is all for now.

Time 3.5 hours

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that is the exhibit. I'll look for the originals. Meanwhile--I've blogged some info for your team over at my place.

    ReplyDelete