Shawna's museum methods
This is my journey of Anth 196M.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Moccasins
So there are some moccasins in the Collections book I have, I will be in the museum today from 115 till about 3 working on my stuff. so if you wanna come and look at the book I have... I'm bringing it. awesome.
1 comment:
Michele Taylor Hamilton
May 11, 2010 at 12:28 PM
i can be there by 1pm. Thanks
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Class mates
amanda
brian
carrie
catherine
holly
indiana quartermain
laura
marina
mary
michele
miranda
nessa
Prof. Castaneda
raquel
stacy
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(25)
▼
May
(3)
lab hours 5/12
Moccasins
lab hours
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
About Me
shawna
Sacramento, United States
View my complete profile
i can be there by 1pm. Thanks
ReplyDelete