Wednesday, February 10, 2010

अ फेव मोरे हौर्स

I have spent a couple of hours looking at other colleges museums. Penn state, which I believe has a more "full time" staff of people running theres, had an exhibit that would have fit for us;but sadly their information was lacking as to what it entailed.

I also spent some time looking for a sort of quick reference museum dictionary and had little luck finding what I was looking for.

Lastly, my three items from the collections are:


BEA 0107, 74-32-3


FIB0089, 74-32-1


BAS0153, 74-32-2-34


I will post later with what these mysterious numbers actually are. hurray!
thats all for me from this past week. See you all in class today.

Total time: 2 hours

ps. I have no idea why my title has shown up in another language. i will investigate this at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment