This week I have spent some time going over the accession file and looking through all of the wonderful pictures of the collection. I also spent some time in the museum getting my objects out, HURRAY! and also helping to clear out some things that were no longer needed.
This week I have done a small bit of looking for info on Carl Purdy. All I've really found is that he is from Ukiah... I think. I will find more info soon, I always feel more energized after class to get everything done. Hopefully it starts to occur more often. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Shawna, re: Purdy--head to google books and type is name in. And then once you find the publications they have digitized, write down any info on their original publication dates. You can then hand this info of to Team 2 and then them take it from there! Meanwhile you and me and Amanda can begin to sketch out the interpretation for Team 3.
ReplyDelete