


so I havent decided which one I would like on the postcard. While I think this basket is beautiful, I would rather use one of the other objects to show how diverse the collection is. I would like to use the dress, but only if a picture can be taken on a form, to give it some shape; otherwise the gloves are my choice for the postcard.
ps. sorry about my title again
.jpg)
I like the gloves!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a hard one. The gloves are pretty, but the dress looks unique.
ReplyDeleteI think the dress might be a good one if our poster can state that it's a dress without any other clue as to what it is. Because, I found myself staring at the picture the longest trying to make since of it. ...Otherwise, the gloves are better.
I agree--the dress is fascinating, but won't translate into a good photo. We have a dress form you could put it on for the actual exhibit (at least I think we still have that). That would be really neat (and we don't have to worry too much about people touching it--although we would make that request).
ReplyDelete